Isle of Mull and Ardnamurchan peninsula


I have a bit of a backlog in the posts because I have been camping with no WiFi for the last 3 days... But it's been quite bad weather so I don't have many pictures to show off anyway :-)

Staying in a hostel tonight in Tobermory again to have a bit of rest from the rain!

There is a woodland walk with art in Calgary

Ulva is an island just off Mull. This is how to summon the ferry to get there...

And here is the ferry!

Little shop and café on Ulva

Black sheep on Ulva
 
This little buddy came to see me at every meal in Calgary bay


This is the authorised wild camping area in Calgary bay. Only moment of blue sky in the last 3 days...

Today I did a little trip over in the Ardnamurchan peninsula. You get there with a ferry from Tobermory. Lovely hilly scenery but I didn't take any pictures because of the rain!

To cheer me up after a miserable rainy day, fish and chips from the pier!


Comments

  1. It isn't a stag you should have take a picture of but a wolf 'cause winter is coming ! Even if it's 35 °C here ! I don't know the word "canicule" but maybe it doesn't exist in scottish😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts